Wednesday, March 20

A Dreamy Kitchen

Target Threshold


image via


Sunday's are always spent at my parents hanging out, working on projects, and of course a delicious home cooked meal. Something else that's usually on the agenda is browsing through any of mom's magazines I don't also get. This past Sunday Country Living had me drooling over the new Threshold line at Target. The image that sealed the deal was similar to what's above but more even more amazing. Think butcher block counter tops, a rustic island/eating space complete with industrial stools, tons of windows bringing in an insane amount of light and open shelving like above. Yeah, my dream kitchen. So I jumped online to find what else Threshold had to offer my kitchen.

These are just a few of my favorites:




No.1 || No.2 || No.3 || No.4


Truth: I seriously want everything = not ok with the bank account.



No comments:

Post a Comment