Friday, October 4

It's the Weekend!

image one || two

Hey Friends, remember me?
Sorry for the silence this past week. Being away this long was definitely not in the plan but turns out I have been a little busy because MY BROTHER GETS MARRIED TOMORROW! Can you tell I'm excited? I have two older brothers and Cory will be the first so this is a very exciting time for him, myself and my whole family. Having two old brothers meant I'd eventually get a sister and finally, tomorrow is the day! Sara is seriously the cutest and coolest girl and she loves my brother like crazy [and man does he love her] which is the most important thing I could ask for.

So I'm off to celebrate a little love!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

And a HUGE happy birthday to my other brother, Nick!
[love you!]

xo
Amanda

1 comment: