Friday, August 23

It's the Weekend!


image one || two

Hello, Friday! I'm so happy you're here!

What are you all up to this weekend?
I'm heading a few hours north of the city to spend the weekend at my grandma's. Mom and I decided to make it a mini girls weekend since my oldest brothers bachelor party is this weekend. So Cory, my dad and other brother Nick will all be gone. It's not too often I get to spend an entire weekend with just mom and grandma so I'm pretty excited for this little retreat.
Not to mention grandma's house is the perfect place for a little R&R since there is no cable or internet, which also means the cell phone will be turned off. And that is fine by me because sometimes you just need a little break from all things technology.

I'll be back Monday but I hope you all have a great weekend!
xo


1 comment:

  1. Ah sounds like a great weekend! Hope it was fantastic. I can't believe it's already Monday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete