Monday, August 12

Life Lately via Instagram


a strawberry crate made by my great grandfather becomes a coffee table tray :||: pretty flowers from a local farmers market
the perfect pool day sunnies :||: pizza from a local favorite

fun new earrings via Old Navy :||: with friends before a Reds Game 
my parents front porch aka my happy place :||: fresh fruit for a fruit pizza


Happy Monday, Friends!

Sorry for the disappearing act I pulled last week. It was one of those weeks where no matter what I did I just couldn't catch up! I was super busy, had lots of projects, my sleep was completely thrown off and I just felt like a walking zombie! Luckily this past weekend was exactly what I needed and I'm now completely caught up! Which is a good thing since I have another busy week, but this is a fun one since I have a wedding shower and wedding on Saturday to get ready for!

Here's to having a fabulous week!


all images via my instagram @ amandapattison_


1 comment:

  1. I love it all! Fresh flowers are always nice and I love that strawberry crate!

    ReplyDelete