Tuesday, January 14

Tuesday's Tune

image via


Have you guys seen the trailer for Inside Llewyn Davis? With a cast made up of Carey Mulligan, Justin Timberlake, John Goodman, and Oscar Isaac I have a feeling it's going to be amazing. The soundtrack has been on repeat and I'm especially loving the duet by Justin Timberlake and Carey Mulligan. I must admit it's a little strange to hear JT's voice on a folk song but I kinda like it. And who knew Carey could sing? I certainly didn't but am pleasantly surprised [maybe her hubby taught her]!

The boyfriend is in town tomorrow night so we made plans to go see it. I'll make sure to let you all know how it is!


4 comments:

  1. ok why have i not heard of this movie? it looks really good!
    definitely want to hear what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carey Mulligan has such a pretty voice!!! I had no idea. Let us know what you think of the movie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't heard of this film. But now after listening I am so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete