Monday, December 5

Turning Twenty-Six



First, I must say a huge thank you to all of you for your kind words and birthday wishes!
And a GIANT thank you to all my guests last week, you all really made my 26th birthday so special.


This past weekend could not have been more perfect.
A low key weekend full of pampering, friends, family, great food, and lots of wine!
Friday:
 After work I met my good friend Claire to see The Muppet Movie = adorable movie.
I definitely recommend it, especially if you have any little kiddo's in your life.
Saturday:
Started with a great spin class and Starbucks.
Then it was off to the nail salon for a mani/pedi followed by a little shopping at the mall.
The evening started in The Gateway District of Over-the-Rhine. 
 Drinks at The Lackman Bar then dinner at A Tavola, one of my favorite restaurants in Cincinnati.
We had a delicious dinner of two different pizzas: fig jam with prosciutto and artichoke with goat cheese. 
As my little birthday treat I received a bowl of salted caramel gelato topped with toasted marshmallows!
The evening ended at one of our favorite little pubs which had a great live band performing.
I have the best girl friends any one could ask for, they made sure I had the best birthday celebration ever!
Sunday:
I grabbed a quick brunch with the girls then headed out to my guy friends place to watch the Bengals ... get killed :( 
Then it was off to spend the day with my family. 
For dinner I requested a low country shrimp boil and individual chocolate almond lava cakes.


Overall, this is one of the best birthdays I've had.
A big thank you to everyone who was involved.
I love you all and couldn't be the person I am without you!


xoxo
Amanda
 


Ps. Check out a {little} dash of ash for today's instagram party where I've linked up! 

8 comments:

  1. SO glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend! Sounded absolutely wonderful, I miss you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! I'm so glad you had a great bday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, so glad to have found yours!

    And happy happy belated birthday! It looks like it was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a great 26th birthday! 26 was my golden birthday and one of the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthdayyyyyy! From me and Lib :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Amanda!! Sorry I'm a little late commenting..just got back into the blogosphere ;) Your birthday weekend looking absolutely amazing!! Maybe I don't have to be so scared about turning 26 this March now! You make it look extremely fun and joyful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy {belated} birthday!!! it looks like a fabulous one :) SO sorry I missed your actual birthday...just catching up after the weekend! xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete