Wednesday, February 22

Just What The Doctor Ordered


Today one of my best guy friends is having surgery on his ankle.... again.
Since he will spend the whole day {and probably days to come} on the couch I decided to put together a list of neccessities.
On the top of the list is a pair of super comfy pants and a huge blanket.
A few movies and good magazines for when he's awake.
Being from Cincinnati I couldn't leave out the Graeter's Ice Cream ... his go to is cookies & cream.
And of course lots of water to stay hydrated.
I realized as I added the tylenol that his doctor will probably prescribe something much stronger .. which usually leads to him being pretty comical.
And even though I wanted to leave off the iPad, he owns his own company so it's inevitable that a few work emails will have to be answered.


I'll be stopping by after work to check on him and make sure everything went as planned.
We'll see tomorrow if he even remembers I was there!


5 comments:

  1. You are just the sweetest!! I'm sure he will appreciate this oh so much!! What a great friend you are! I totally want to watch Ghostbusters now..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing for you to do! I am sure he will be so thrilled you thought of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas! Hope he gets well soon... in the meantime, you sound like an amazing friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! Just what he needs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he's doing well! What a great friend you are :)

    ReplyDelete