Wednesday, November 14

Etsy + Holiday Cards


I don't know about you but I could spend hours days on Etsy and with the holidays right around the corner I've spending even more time than usual hunting for fun homemade + unique gifts to give to my loved ones. Especially now that everyone is older and scratching their heads on what they really want. Turns out my 30 and 28 year old brothers don't want Lego's, Hot Wheels or a G.I. Joe doll! Who knew?!

My most recent search lead me to these adorable hand-made cards by Ashley Pahl.



Let me tell you, I'm obsessed.
Not only does Ashley have a holiday collection but you can also find birthday cards, love cards, friendship cards and just because cards.
All of which are just as fabulous.
So if you are in the market for this year's holiday cards Ashley's shop is the perfect place to find what you need!

1 comment: