Monday, February 17

Snapshots Vol.2

 bright pink purse [Target/old, similar] to beat these winter months

flying through this series!

the best smelling candle

pretty pumps [currently on sale!]


Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a great weekend! Some of you might still be enjoying it if you are lucky enough to have a three day weekend [ I do not :( ]. Since the boyfriend and I celebrated Valentine's Day earlier in the week while he was in town my weekend was pretty uneventful. Friday night was spent indoors watching the Olympics due to more snow showers and Saturday I caught up on sleep, cleaned my room, and enjoyed a little quiet time + reading. Sunday was the usual task of grocery shopping for the week and I even managed to try out a few new recipes. I'll be sharing one later this week so be on the lookout for that!

Whether you are at work or enjoying the day off I hope you have a great start to the week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i know! i saw them in columbus when i was with darci and she told me i needed them but i held myself off until they went on sale :)

      Delete