Friday, February 21

It's the Weekend!

image one || two

Happy Friday!

Is it just me or are Fridays one of the best days? This week has definitely flown by which means I'm ready for a little relaxing. I also plan to do a little antique shopping since the forecast for tomorrow is 57 and sunny [yes!]. Whenever the weather gets warm I start getting the itch to have a few projects going and even though there are a few I've got waiting on me in my parents basement, one more couldn't hurt right? Fingers cross I find something good this weekend! I'll be sure to post any great finds on Instagram (@amandapattison_) so make sure to follow along!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Gorge pics!!! I am the same way about the weather and working on projects. I have a few lined up too! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy friday! antiquing when it's sunny is the best and hopefully you will have some good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your weather sounds so fabulously warm!! We just had a huge dump of snow, our first this winter, but it was absolutely gorgeous!! Hope your Monday is off to fab start, lovey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete