Thursday, March 1

Country Meets Urban


This week on Houzz there was an article titled Country Style Get An Urbane Update which had me extremely excited to check it out. 
Especially after seeing the images above.
I usually lean towards an eclectic look but have always loved the look of a big farmhouse kitchen.
So maybe, I am little Urban Country in my taste ... what catches my eye changes from day to day.
In the article you will find things like why barns were painted red and even how to make your own sliding barn doors.

So what do you think?
Could you see yourself living in an updated barn?


{images via Houzz}

2 comments:

  1. I really love this! I can see it more as a lake house sort of thing rather than a permanent home. Maybe one day if I ever get to have that lake house I've been dreaming of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea/ concept for a house! I think the first is my favorite! So cool

    ReplyDelete