Friday, March 2

Tangerine Tango



This week's Friday's Fancies is all about tangerine tango: the Pantone Color of the Year.
Just this week I purchased my first top in this gorgeous hue and it has left me wanting more.
Since it is such a fabulous color and my closet is a little sparse in this section of the color wheel I know I'll have no problem finding a few more options.

Stop by {Long Distance Loving} to see the rest of the bright and cheery posts.


Happy Friday and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


{images via Pinterest}

7 comments:

  1. yes!!! I love how you styled the shirt too! Those shoes are crazy awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Topshop shirt. It's so beautiful & that back makes it fun for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that necklace! Such pretty stones. Have a great weekend, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color just speaks volumes to me, as I'm sure it does with most anybody! Love your outfit! Those wedges are killer!

    Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your tangerine inspiration picks! Especially the home decor ones. ;)

    Just hopped over from the Friday Fancies & am so happy to have found your blog. We're now following. We decided to participate in the tangerine fun too...we're #70 on the link-up list...we'd love for you to check us out!!

    Have a great Friday!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is kinda fabulous! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful inspirations! I am obsessed with tangerine for spring and summer and your post has definitely put me in the mood :) I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete