Wednesday, March 28

What To Chose?

This coming Sunday my family will be getting together to celebrate my father's birthday {he's an April Fool}.
My brother and I have planned the menu and are all set.
Except for one detail:
The Dessert!
Since that is my department I usually go for his favorite, sugar cream pie.
His mother made it when he was a child and he's been in love since.
Although I can't make it exactly like my grandmother I've mastered my own technique.
Since it's always been my go to I wanted to shake things up a bit.
Enter: Butterfinger!



Butterfingers have always been one of my father's favorite candies.
But with so many options how do I chose?
That's where I need your help!
I've narrowed it down to my top five {and even have a favorite}.
So if you were me, which would you make? 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...What is sugar cream pie?!?! I cannot believe I have never heard of this considering I am a dessert-aholic. Must try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my gosh i have no idea how you would even start to narrow down even one dessert from those 5. they all look amazing. i say you just go big and make all 5! and since it is april fools, the calorie count doesn't count :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with the butterfinger ice cream cake! Yummmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha April fools baby! Love it! I think I would devour #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh man! If Butterfinger were sprinkled on spinach I'd probably still eat it. It's probably my guiltiest guilty pleasure. #1 looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you found my blog because it resulted in me finding yours! Yay! All of those desserts look insanely delicious, but I'm a sucker for cupcakes so I'd have to go with those :) xoxo, morgan

    p.s. I'm delighted to be your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete