Thursday, September 13

Betty Crocker to the Rescue


On Saturday my best friend is having a few of us over to enjoy some homemade pizza + tasty cocktails.
A sort of mini housewarming in his new downtown loft, which I posted a sneak peek of [here].
I offered to bring something and it was no surprise when a dessert was requested, he knows I love to bake.
He asked for something easy and nothing super fancy, but of course I don't have to listen to him!
I've decided to make mini cheesecakes. Who doesn't love cheesecake? Especially when it's made as a finger food!
I found quite a few options at Betty Crocker and now have to decide which one[s] to make.







They all look super delicious and I couldn't go wrong with any of them.
I'm thinking I may go for the Cookies & Cream and mix it up a bit by using an Oreo cookie as the crust.
But then I'm stuck between the Pumpkin [hello, it is almost fall!] and the Ducle de Leche.
Thoughts?


Update from yesterday's post: MY BEDROOM DOOR IS BACK ON THE HINGES. yay!

1 comment:

  1. yum yum YUM!! You can never go wrong with cheesecake and these look delicious. Cookies & Cream does sound like a good choice, but pumpkin also sounds delicious AND it's seasonal! :)

    ReplyDelete