Thursday, August 23

Sneak Peek: Downtown Digs







My best friend recently ditched the 'burbs for a downtown condo so I thought I'd share a little sneak peek of his progress. There are still a few projects, like painting, that need to be finished but um, wow.
The amount of amazing work he gets done in such little time always leaves me speechless.
 My favorite piece has to be his grandfather's old work bench, a few coats of polyurethane did wonders.
And after seeing it I immediately told my mom I will doing the same to my grandfathers.

So what do you think? Pretty amazing, right?
Oh, these photos were all snapped on my iPhone so ignore the quality!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the masculine chic vibe of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this condo! It reminds me a lot of the condos my friends had in Chicago. And now I miss the midwest...

    PS - thank you so much for your comment earlier this week. It's hard to believe I'm heading in the right direction considering there's so much uncertainty but I know I just need to embrace it and keep chugging along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beauties!!! Put this on Pinterest. Or wait... is this Pinterest?


    :) misssss you

    ReplyDelete