Tuesday, July 24

A Part of The Big Day

[via]

Remember when I posted here that my brother had gotten engaged?
Well I have some exciting news to share!
Yesterday Sara, my brother's fiancee, asked me to be a bridesmaid in the wedding!
The whole thing is so exciting ...
My big brother, who was always there for me, who I could go to for anything, has found the one girl he loves more than anyone + can't live without and I am going to be a part of the day he makes sure he never has to.
I couldn't be more excited about having Sara as a sister and I'm so blessed that my brother found her.
They really are meant for each other. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Amanda! You'll do an amazing job as their bridesmaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet honor! You will have such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!! This is so exciting! You're going to have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete