Tuesday, July 17

An Engagement .... No, It's Not Mine!


 Well I made it back from Vegas in one piece, although totally sleep deprived. Which is why I was MIA yesterday.
The wedding was a blast and I must say my first trip out was amazing.
I know I promised you some pictures but those are being postponed until tomorrow.
Because while I was away I received some VERY EXCITING news:

 
My oldest brother, Cory, proposed to his girlfriend, Sara, while on vacation in Florida and she said yes!
If you can't tell I'm pretty excited to be getting a sister in law. Especially when she is as awesome as Sara.
And being a girl with two older brothers, having a new girl in the family ... perfect!
 
To Cory & Sara: Congratulations!
Love you both so so so much and can't wait to celebrate once you are back!
xo

 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your bro and soon-to-be sister in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that's so exciting. My brother just got engaged as well. Looking forward to having a real sister, although the 100 from PBF are fab! <-- cheesiest comment ever.

    ReplyDelete