Wednesday, July 18

What Happens In Vegas ...

 As promised, here's a peek into my weekend in Las Vegas ...

 
The first night in town consisted of a huge reunion, celebratory drinks, karaoke, and of course bull riding.


The day of the wedding the groomsmen had a little surprise for Megan + Jason ... tuxedo t-shirts and tattoos.
I admit most people would not find this humorous; however, this was right up the bride and grooms alley since Jason had worn a tuxedo t-shirt when his mom was remarried in Vegas.
Following the ceremony was the reception which was held at Planet Hollywood. 


We later discovered the best man was given the ugliest rose. 
I found the bride gambling late night with some bling on her pumps.  
And my best friend and I had a third wheel during our picture.


You can find more photos from the weekend on Instagram @amanda_pattison_
And check back for more photos as I'm still working on pulling some from my camera!


4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun weekend! Would you believe I've never been to Vegas?! Crazy, right? These pictures make me want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Vegas is fun! I've only been once. Love the shot of the gambling bride. Gotta love getting photo bombed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like you had a wild time. Speaking of Vegas, I have a contest on my blog today for a trip to Vegas haha.

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fun! We got married in Vegas too!

    ReplyDelete