Monday, July 23

Vegas Vacation


Happy Monday!
How was your weekend? Fabulous I hope.

I'm back with more pictures from the Vegas trip.
Between being with my best friends and celebrating a wedding my first trip to Las Vegas was amazing.
And I can honestly say that being completely exhausted + sick after getting home was worth it!



The  groomsmen before revealing their outfits to the groom.

The Groomsmen + groom after the reveal.

The Groom with his Aunt[my boss] & Uncle

Ceremony.

The Kiss

Mr & Mrs Hudson

 'Tattoos' by Joslyn

With The Girlfriends: Joslyn, me, Katie


On a side note I discovered two things:
 I wish I had taken more photos 
 My camera is terrible and I must buy a nice one pronto 
Any suggestions?

Hope you all have a lovely day.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Your friends look like so much fun...seriously, those tattoos are the greatest! You look adorable too!

    ReplyDelete