Wednesday, January 30

Current Obsession

Pallet Walls


No.1 || No.2 || No.3 || No.4


It's no secret that I have a strong love for industrial + rustic decor [I mean, image no.4, swoon!] which would explain why I'm completely smitten with the idea of a pallet wall. Oh, that and I love a great project, especially one that my wallet approves of. And last night while browsing through some of my favorite blogs I stumbled upon two amazing pallet wall DIYs [one and two]. Both bloggers mentioned it was a fairly easy task and since this is on my list of must have's - in my home that I one day own - I quickly bookmarked the sites to refer back to.

What about you, are you a fan of this look?
I'd love to hear!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens... seriously! Is #2 not the dreamiest bedrooms youve ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! i especially love the looks in images 2 and 4. i think it adds such a great texture to a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look! I think every home needs something rustic in it

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so bright that they light up a room! Love it! When you have a minute, spot by my blog. Thanks
    Quiqui
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved this look...kind of rustic and charming!

    ReplyDelete