Tuesday, August 21

Currently Coveting: Jewel Tones


After being out and about this weekend I couldn't help but notice that fall is in the air. I love browsing my favorite stores to see what's to come for the upcoming season. One thing I can't get enough of currently are the gorgeous jewel tones popping up everywhere. As some one who is pretty fair skinned I find myself drawn to shades that won't wash me out and provide a good contrast, especially in the fall and winter months.
Plus a fun pop of color is always necessary.

Here's a few jewel tone beauties I'm currently coveting:


Green Satin Blouse || Card Case || Bubble Necklace || Jonaha Wedges || Magenta Peplum Skirt || Rhinestone Cluster Teardrop Earrings || Tiered Flap Cross Body || Ballet Flats || Pointelle Tights 


What about you, any color palettes you are particularly loving right now?

3 comments:

  1. I'm ALL for jewel tones year round! I just recently designed a lobby of a hotel that I bathed in this gorgeous palette! Would love to get your thoughts on it when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! loving the saturated color!!! mmm...fall is just around the corner :) hooray! XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore jewel tones. Partly because I think they just work better with my dark hair/eyes but also because I love how rich and saturated they are. Pastels are pretty and make for fun flings but jewel tones are my soul mate.

    ReplyDelete