Monday, August 13

Life via Instagram


Hello lovelies, happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I soaked up every second of the gorgeous [fall-like] weather here in Cincinnati. Which left me extremely excited for fall. Each day started and ended on our front porch and the days were filled with friends, sunshine, good food and a few fun events. One thing I did realize this weekend was that it's been quite sometime since I've posted a life update!
So here's a peek into what I've been up to lately:


Spoiling myself with a few new coffee table books, a gorgeous new bauble, and a much needed pedicure in a fall inspired shade.


Enjoying yummy beverages and fresh fruit at some of my favorite local spots: ATavola + Taste of Belgium 


A quote to live by. An adorable card for my parent's 34th wedding anniversary. Beautiful Cincinnati scenery.


Celebrating with my best friend Brandon + lounging in his new downtown loft.

 Instagram @amanda_pattison_
^             ^
Follow me to find these snapshots + more.

4 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! Good food, friends, and a beautiful necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely (and delicious) weekend! I'm so ready for fall but I'll have to wait a while. It's just now starting to warm up in SF and September is usually our warmest month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowzas!!! That Forever 21 necklace is EXACTLY what I need in my life right now! Gilded and gold in all it's statement-making glory...Perfect for the Fall transition where all I want to be rocking is black-on-black!

    Would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report and my big news regarding Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete