Friday, August 3

Gabby Goes Gold + The Weekend!


 [via]

So did you all watch Gabby Douglas take home the gold last night [SO exciting!]?
I sadly did not as I was playing chauffeur for friends+family going to the Jimmy Buffet concert.
Lucky for me my roommates and I are Olympic obsessed so we had the smarts to make sure it was recorded.
And even though the internet had spoiled the surprise earlier in the day I still can't wait to watch every second!
Which I plan on doing this weekend along with quite a few projects that have built up.
Enjoy your Friday + Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't see it either - but she is adorable!! So happy that she and Team USA have done so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so so adorable! So happy for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her! She's such a sweetheart and has an amazing attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bad...I don't watch very much of the Olympics. I just feel like I always see the same sports over and over. I want to see everything else too NBC! haha

    ReplyDelete