Wednesday, August 29

The Lucky One


[via]

If you're like me, you love a good love story. Most of my favorite movies happen to be in this genre. And I can honestly say I watch them more times than any human should [Ps I Love You should really be taken away from me]. So I was beyond thrilled when one of my roommates text me last night asking if I wanted to watch The Lucky One.

 I kinda want Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling to be together forever in real life.
They would make one good looking couple.

But seriously, I had seen the movie in theaters when it first came out and was just as excited to see it again. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. That is, if you are a fan of love stories, two insanely good looking lead characters, an adorable little boy, beautiful locations, all mixed in with a few good laughs.


5 comments:

  1. It's def on my list. I really need to see it. OMG PS I Love You made me cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not even heard of this movie?? I love a good love story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one yet, but hello Zac Efron, you know I want to see it now! I definitely need a good love story this weekend! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why have I never seen this?? I'm a sucker for a good love story myself, so I'll need to keep this in mind for an evening when Josh is gone and I get to watch whatever I want! :)

    ReplyDelete