Tuesday, August 28

On My Wish List


 [via]

[via]

 [via]

[via]

[via]

[via]

When I was a little girl I fell in love with a bright red claw-foot tub. At the time I was delivering Girl Scout cookies around the neighborhood. One stop was to a beautiful old home built during the first World War. My mom being curious about the inside asked the owners if it would be possible for a tour, to which they said yes. There were many great things I discovered that day, but the one that sticks out the most is that red claw-foot tub.
It has been on my wish list ever since. And although the color has changed from red to white, I still am as in love as I was the first day. My dream home is an old farm house with at least one bathroom dressed up like one of the images above: all white decor, a beautiful white claw-foot tub and of course a gorgeous chandelier.
Some day ....

3 comments:

  1. I'm (admittedly) weird and don't do baths but these beautiful tubs make me think about reconsidering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tubs are so gorgeous. It's funny how a memory can stick with you for all these years! I have memories of my grandma's claw foot tub in her farm house - I can remember loving baths back then. A great wishlist item for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete