Wednesday, August 8

Something Pretty

 It's Wednesday, which means we are half way through the week! Although for me it feels like it has taken forever to get here. I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep from staying up late to watch the Olympics or if it's just being completely ready for the weekend but this week sure is moving slow! Any one else feeling that way?

[via]

But can we talk about how gorgeous this room is?
I was on Pinterest last night looking for inspiration+guidance for the curtains in my bedroom [more on that tomorrow] when I stumbled upon this and um, hello! From the whimsical feel to the insanely beautiful mix of colors I'm completely in love. I want to be wherever this is taking place because not only are there delicious treats but I'm dying over the amazing ceiling poufs. Like, obsessed, I want them in my bedroom.
So for the rest of the day I'll be pretending I'm hanging out in this pretty space and not at work.

4 comments:

  1. It's completely gorgeous! See, I want a room like that too...I just don't want to make all those things and hang them up (c; Lazy, much? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to throw a par-tay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...love all of the pink and frilly accents!

    ReplyDelete