Wednesday, August 1

My Dresser Needed You


[via]

[via]

[via]

Since moving to the new house my room has taken on a new color palette. Mostly due to the fact my bedroom walls are now teal instead of the mauve they were previously. With such a vibrant wall color and a few pieces of furniture I gave new life to with crisp white paint I've found myself leaning towards silver, clear, and wooden accents. Although I love gold there are very few gold elements in my room which would be why my current tray wasn't working for me. With my inspiration above and finding lucite all over the blogging world I knew exactly what I needed. I found the perfect piece for my dresser here, although I couldn't find the exact item on the site and couldn't be happier with the finished look because really, every girl needs a little lucite in her life!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I need a spot like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad, I have been at my place for 3 years and never even decorated my bedroom! I need to get on it. Thanks for some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could keep my dresser looking as organized and as pretty as these- particularly the first one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of a lucite tray. I keep trays of all shapes and sizes around my house as catch-alls.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete